Re: Where is kdenetwork, where is Chris?

I'm a Debian newbie/refugee from RedHat and don't consider myself particularly
unqualified to use Sid. And yes, I'm wondering where KDE 3.1 (complete) is
and why I can't use apt-get to install it rather than compiling my own.

I have searched the archives and they don't provide the info. I don't
understand why this is an unreasonable question. I need to install KDE 3.1 on
two slow iMac powerpc boxes and apt-get would beat the heck out of compiles.

In general, my experience with Sid has been fine.

Jeff Elkins
http://www.elkins.org