Re: How Do I Burn CDs?

Le 03/03/03 à 13:14 Andreas Bauer (andy@bauer-oe.de) écrivait :
> k3b rules
>
> Someone wanted to make a package for unstable. So wait a week or so.

I wanted to package it for unstable, but I have made a first package.
But I don't think that k3b rules. The wizard sucks ! It made change on
devices and program permission. I think this is a bad idea. k3b also
provide a configuration file that is note in /etc/. I askded the
upstream where I could change this. They doesn't want to answer me ! I
find where this could be changed, but when you see what upstream say
about the suse packager, this doesn't motivate me to package it !

So I think that I will close my ITP and let someone else package it.
--
Jean-Michel Kelbert