Re: two questions about localisation of kde

Le Dimanche 2 Mars 2003 14:36, Wolfgang Mader a écrit :
> hello,
>
> i wondered how to type scpecial characters like you have in france or
> spain. for example the e with graph.
Have you tried kcharselect ? If you type é,à, ê seldom it is maybe the easier
way to do it.

Being able to type foreign characters on your German keyboard mean modifying
the X keyboard. Look man xmodmap. Disclaimer, I've never been able to tweak
xmodmap the way I want. It is certainly not very user friendly.

Charles

--
cmiramon@kde-france.org
http://www.kde-france.org