Re: how send "arab text" mail with woody+KDE 3.1+ mozilla mail 1.2.1 ?

Never mind the people finding the current witch hunt for terrorist
funny.

[Manuel Segura]
> Please, if some one know how to configure debian to be able
> to send arab mail, it would be great. If not, i would be obliged
> to switch to another distrib for this user :-(

Sounds like you might be using the wrong display font.  Or perhaps the
fonts are not installed?  I have no experience with arabic, but for
saami, the unifont package needed to be installed, and the KDE font
had to set to ISO-10646.