Re: final build for arts, kdelibs, kdebase

* Ralf Nolden schrieb am 15.01.03 um 16:34 Uhr:

> Hi,
>
> I've uploaded the (presumably) final build for woody with the changes to
> kdelibs and kdebase with splitting off libfakeroot4 and ksysguardd.
>
> If anyone is willing to test ksysguardd, please do so. Mind that you may need
> to remove these packages with apt-get remove --purge kdelibs* to update to
> the _real_final ones.

Is it also possible that one may delete the old package from
/var/cache/apt/archives because you did not change the version? Or
will apt recognize the change after an apt-get update?

-Marc

--
Microsoft's Director .Net Strategy & Developer Group: "Ein Umstieg auf
Linux ist erst einmal mit hoeheren Kosten verbunden." CTO SuSE Linux AG: