Re: libkdefakes as it's own package

> We'd need to do this ASAP if we do it because the final tarballs are almost
> out. We'd have to ask Dirk Müller to re-tag kdelibs/debian and add the
> necessary .install file.

Just in case I wasn't clear in the first mail and since I didn't mention it, this
affects kdebase structure as well...

control
ksysguard.install
ksysguardd.install

-James

--
James Greenhalgh, Open Door Software Inc.
I believe in free software. Free software is a matter of the users' freedom

PGP key num: D858790C
Fingerprint: A253 E524 8BC4 5E86 77E4  83D3 C27D D276 D858 790C