Re: KDE development for debian (was: Re: Test request (was: Re: Small strange problem))

On Sun, 2003-01-05 at 08:49, Ralf Nolden wrote:
> > Why don't you just get yourself a CVS account for KDE and do the work in
> > the CVS repository? That's IMHO one of the easiest ways to communicate.
> > That way everyone _has_ to make sure they're in sync with other people's
> > reality and _have_ to make sure stuff works for everyone, work is not
> > duplicated etc....
> > *t

> suggestion and will ask David to give her a CVS account.

Ralf, you may know me more as orth on #debian-kde, but I was wondering if you
would be so kind as extend this offer to me too.  I would be more than happy to
contribute some of my enhancements/fixes/patches/thoughts/experience/packages to any
debian kde project.  I would love an idea of a central experimental debian repository
of all kde/qt packages possible.

My current CVS HEAD snapshots debs are at http://hobbiton.opendoorsoftware.com

Cheers,
James
--
James Greenhalgh, Open Door Software Inc.
I believe in free software. Free software is a matter of the users' freedom

PGP key num: D858790C
Fingerprint: A253 E524 8BC4 5E86 77E4  83D3 C27D D276 D858 790C