Re: more apps, and sources :-)

fredagen den 10 januari 2003 12.32 skrev David Pashley:

> The most useful thing atm would be writing man pages. Check
> http://webcvs.kde.org in the debian dir for binaries that do not have a
> sgml document. You can use one of the existing sgml docs for a template.

I have written man pages for almost all baseline KDE applications (259 so
far). So there is no need to do that job again. Of course, it is always
possible to dig deep down in the specific program, to find the very special
information that should be in the manpage. But for that you have to
understand C++ and KDE reasonable good.

Karolina