Re: apt-get update - kweather

Yes I agree Kweather is a toy.  I think the problem you are having
with it is the same as I described in an earlier post.  The Czech
Republic page for Meteorological Station  Information Lookup has many
sites but it seems that the one you chose is not operational.

Kweather then passed your site address to kde and the system gets
unresponsive.  If you want to "play" with the toy, specify my
weather station KSEA as the ICAO location code which is up correctly
most of the time.  This is Seattle and it's raining right now.

Kweather should be handling error conditions better!

As far as getting happy from a software installation, I only wish
that happiness was that easy! <grin>

Michael