Re: Konsole Crash on KDE 3.0.4

*~Ascodas~* wrote:

Hello,

I upgrade my woody to a Sid and KDE 2.2 tu KDE 3.0.4.

My problem is that the konsole crash every time i want to open it. and i also can't open /usr/bin/gnome-terminal
I've had the exact same problem on three unique systems, two of which are fresh installs. Interestingly, on the machine that is not a fresh install, konsole DOES run (restore itself) at kde startup. Thus I have one konsole open that works fine, for some reason, but I get KCrash if I try to open another konsole. Opening additional tabs in this konsole works fine, too.

Has anyone found a solution or workaround to this?

--Matt