Re: request for debs to be added to ktown

> Please add knetload and kcpuload.  Those are the only two missing that I can
> see :-)  Thanks!

If anyone's going to add k{cpu,net}load, can it please be a version
checked out from kdeextragear-2?  This is the most current (and much
reworked) version.

And if anyone does plan to do this, please don't just add
kdeextragear-2/debian to CVS, since extragear apps are on their own release
cycle and I don't want to have to epoch k{cpu,net}load so users can
upgrade from version 3.x to the correct 1.99 / 2.0 / whatever version. :)

I'll add debian/ subdirectories for the individual apps shortly, you can
use kdeextragear-1/scripts stuff to turn the checked out CVS modules
into individual tarballs (AIUI, haven't tried it yet).

b.