Re: Missing taskbar with Ralf's debs - me too

Ralf Nolden wrote:

You just need to do an apt-get update; apt-get upgrade. Then you'll get the new debs which work again.

I saw that message of yours 5 minutes after sending mine.

Taskbar is fixed, thanks. Nice work.

As regards the libvorbis/libogg version mismatch (I am using a mixture of sid and woody and have the 1.0.0 versions installed because some other tool depended on them) I can report that although nothing crashes, the encoding of audio is done at the wrong (too low) bit rate. FYI.

Thomas

--
Thomas Winischhofer
Vienna/Austria