Re: KDE does not recognize my passwords

Does your password still function on the console?
Maybe you've got different keyboard layouts in KDE/X11 and the console.
This happened once to me and almost drove me mad!!!
If it works on the console try to change it temporarily to one with simple
characters only which are located on the same keys on an English and German
keyboard.

--Felix