Sound problem

Hi all,
I have successfully installed Ralf's debs (thanks Ralf) and everything
seems to be correct, but I have no sound.
Checking installation by dpkg -l produced this:
kerka@dunadan:~$ dpkg -l libarts*

Status=Not/Installed/Config-files/Unpacked/Failed-config/Half-installed
uppercase=bad)
||/ Name
Version                                Description
+++-======================================-======================================-============================================================================================
rc  libarts
2.2.2-14                               aRts Sound system
un  libarts-alsa
<none>                                 (no description available)
un  libarts-bin
<none>                                 (no description available)
pn  libarts-dev
<none>                                 (no description available)
rc  libarts-mpeglib
2.2.2-8                                mpeglib is a mp3 and mpeg I
video/audio library (Arts plugin)
un  libarts-xine
<none>                                 (no description available)
un  libarts-xine-cvs
<none>                                 (no description available)
ii  libarts1
1.0.9+cvs20021230-0woody1              aRts Sound system
ii  libarts1-audiofile
3.0.99+cvs20021231-0woody1             audiofile (aRts plugin)
pn  libarts1-bin
<none>                                 (no description available)
ii  libarts1-dev
1.0.9+cvs20021230-0woody1              aRts Sound system (development
files)
pn  libarts1-glib
<none>                                 (no description available)
ii  libarts1-mpeglib
3.0.99+cvs20021231-0woody1             mpeglib is a mp3 and mpeg I
video/audio library (Arts plugin)
pn  libarts1-qt
<none>                                 (no description available)
ii  libarts1-xine
3.0.99+cvs20021231-0woody1             FIXME
un  libarts3-mpeglib
<none>                                 (no description available)
pn  libartsc-bin
<none>                                 (no description available)
un  libartsc-dev
<none>                                 (no description available)
ii  libartsc0
1.0.9+cvs20021230-0woody1              aRts Sound system C support
library
ii  libartsc0-dev
1.0.9+cvs20021230-0woody1              aRts Sound system C support
library (development files)
pn  libartsflow-data
<none>                                 (no description available)
un  libartsflow-dev
<none>                                 (no description available)
rc  libartsflow1
1.1.0.cvs20020926-1.2                  aRts Sound system artsflow
library
pn  libartskde-bin
<none>                                 (no description available)
rc  libartskde1
3.0.8.cvs20020927-1.1                  KDE artskde library
kerka@dunadan:~$ dpkg -l arts*

Status=Not/Installed/Config-files/Unpacked/Failed-config/Half-installed
uppercase=bad)
||/ Name
Version                                Description
+++-======================================-======================================-============================================================================================
ii  arts
1.0.9+cvs20021230-0woody1              Analog Realtime Synthesizer
(aRts) metapackage
pn  arts-dev
<none>                                 (no description available)
pn  arts-xine-plugin
<none>                                 (no description available)
un  arts-xine-plugins
<none>                                 (no description available)
ii  artsbuilder
3.0.99+cvs20021231-0woody1             Arts synthesizer designer
un  artsbuilder3
<none>                                 (no description available)

and when I tried to run artscontrol, result is:
dunadan:~# artscontrol
artscontrol: error while loading shared libraries: libvorbisfile.so.0:
dunadan:~# locate  libvorbisfile.so.0
dunadan:~#

Please, can any give me a hand?

Many thanks