Re: Java Sun J2SE 1.4.1 and kde3.1 beta 1

>Hello
>
> I can see all the appets in that page and execute them with Konqueror. I am
>running KDE 3.0.3 under Debian Woody + a bit of unstable and j2re1.3
>My path to java in Konqueror Settings is /usr/lib/j2re1.3/bin/java
>
>My Line for the j2re1.3 package in sources.list is:
>deb ftp://ftp.oleane.net/pub/java-linux/debian woody non-free
>
>regards,
>
>Pablo de Vicente
>KDE-es spanish translation team.

using google I arrived there, but trying to

apt-get install j2re1.3

it tells me:

  j2re1.3: Depends: j2se-common (> 1) but it is not installable
E: Sorry, broken packages

where can I get this package? can you give me the right sources.list line?

thanks you!

Linux user since 1998, Debian user since 2002

PS: I found debian very fast!!

Bye by Vlad/Nick