Re: KDE 3 Update -- Please

On Thu, May 09, 2002 at 11:31:34PM +0200, Jean-Michel Leclant wrote:
> Hi,
>
> You can try this uri, but I think you'd better to wait the official package.
>
> deb http://kde3.geniussystems.net/debian ./
>
> Jean-Michel

Yep that is the uri for my test debs there are still known bugs though.
For more information you can go to #debian-kde on OPN.  KDE 3.0.1 was
just tagged yesterday and I am building a new set of debs against the
official sources.  Once I get the debs debugged I may upload to sid even
before woody is released, as I understand it nothing from sid is going
into woody any longer so it should be safe to upload now.

Chris