Re: Debian KDE maintainer burnout??? (was: Warning)

On Tue, 31 Dec 2002, Brad Felmey wrote:

> On Mon, 2002-12-30 at 22:36, Daniel Stone wrote:
>
> > This is an insult to Chris and everyone else working on KDE.
>
> I don't see it that way at all. Chris has 1,001 reasons why there's no
> packages available, while all around others are accomplishing it.

Um - because you're not aware of Chris' work doesn't mean you're not
perusing _his_ work right now. (I suppose you're using one of the existing
package sets...)

There's certainly place for critique - in a constructive way - after all
I'm certain you can *pay* someone to do the packaging. It's voulounteer
work you know - you're free to step ahead and do better work.

I'm not sure I was fair all the time either, which I regret, it's hard to
get used to the fact that people are doing things for free and you can not
expect the same from them as from pay-work.

Happy new year everybody, keep up the good work and thanks!

*t (running "Ralf"'s 3.0.5a)

--
Nur was ist ein freiheitsliebender schweizer ?
        Paul Bosshard