Re: Debian KDE maintainer burnout??? (was: Warning)

[reply OFF list]

On Tue, 2002-12-31 at 15:56, Daniel Stone wrote:

> On Tue, Dec 31, 2002 at 11:06:49AM -0600, Brad Felmey scrawled:
> > On Mon, 2002-12-30 at 22:36, Daniel Stone wrote:
> > > This is an insult to Chris and everyone else working on KDE.
> >
> > I don't see it that way at all. Chris has 1,001 reasons why there's no
> > packages available, while all around others are accomplishing it.
>
> deb http://people.debian.org/~ccheney/kde-3.0.99+cvs20021220 ./
>
> Most of the others are building on Chris's work from CVS. Do your
> homework before you start mouthing off.

Do my homework? Are you kidding me?

I just grepped the last four months of this list and you know how many
instances of people.debian.org/~ccheney I find? ONE. This one.

There was nothing in my reply that necessitated your attitude. I've
re-read what I wrote, and I still stand by it. If you just desperately
feel the need to be a jerk again, pick someone else off the list at
random.

Good grief.
--
Brad Felmey