Re: Debian KDE maintainer burnout??? (was: Warning)

On Tue, Dec 31, 2002 at 11:15:47AM +0200, Jarno Elonen scrawled:

deb http://people.debian.org/~ccheney/kde-3.0.99+cvs20021220 ./

--
Daniel Stone                                     <dstone@trinity.unimelb.edu.au>
Developer, Trinity College, University of Melbourne