Re: New debs for woody

Unfortunately, from this place seems this debs are not on the net:

dunadan:~# apt-get update
Err http://ktown.kde.org ./ Packages
  404 Not Found
[snip to the end of package list]
Failed to fetch http://ktown.kde.org/~nolden/kde/woody/i386/./Packages
404 Not Found
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
W: Couldn't stat source package list http://ktown.kde.org ./ Packages
(/var/lib/apt/lists/ktown.kde.org_%7enolden_kde_woody_i386_._Packages) -
stat (2 No such file or directory)

Any hints?

Happy New Year to all of you

Sad