New debs for woody

Hi there,

I've now built a new set of debs over the last two days that should work. I
also updated the branch to the most recent version and fixed stuff in CVS
with the packages directly while doing so. Also I built a set of additional
packages that are up also. Currently I'm uploading and I hope that the
Telekom doesn't disconnect my machine while uploading because I'm already on
my way to a new year's party :-)

deb http://ktown.kde.org/~nolden/kde/woody/i386/ ./

should be your friend. Included are:

dependencies (backports from unstable)
imlib2
directfb
xine-lib
xine-ui
qt3

additionally:
xmmsarts (backport from unstable to work with arts in KDE-3.1)
s3switch
cdrdao
gtkmm (needed for cdrdao)

KDE-3.1 (branch) (2002-12-31)
arts
kdelibs
kdebase
kdenetwork
kdemultimedia
kdepim
kdeutils
kdegraphics
kdeadmin
kdeaddons
kdesdk
kdeartwork
kdegames
kdetoys
kdeedu

KOffice 1.2.1 compiled for KDE-3.1

KDevelop 2.1.4-0woody2
gideon 2.999 from CVS
ks3switch-0.1
kopete from CVS
digikam 0.5.1
gwenview  from CVS
kcd-0.1.3
kdbg-1.2.6
kickpim-0.4.3
kile-1.31
kprof-1.4.1

Happy new year I hope that you'll be able to download the stuff before
tomorrow or I'll have to restart the upload when I'll be back home tomorrow
night.

Ralf

- --
Ralf Nolden