Re: Karolina debs - font anti-aliasing not working

On Tuesday 31 December 2002 10:13, Timo Springmann wrote:

> > I got AA back yesterday by installing package "fontconfig".
>
> hey, great. That worked perfectly :) Thanks a lot.

WOW! Thats the ticket! My fonts look awesome now! Thanks a lot!

> definitely yes.

This would just eliminate a million worries.

You don't know how many hours I've spent looking at useless howtos. Trying to
get AA working. And then all I needed was this stupid package.

I even asked on this list less than a week ago and absolutely no answers, and
now finally this.

This was simply a magic bullet.

Thanks again!

Anders E. Andersen