Karolina debs - font anti-aliasing not working

hi,

after comming back home from christmas holiday my kde didn't work. I rememberd
that I upgraded some packages but didn't remeber which. After trying some
things I found out that the qtlibs are the guilty package. I didn't managed
to go back to a working qt/kde3.0.x installation and so I decided to install
Karolina's KDE3.1 debs and the qtlibs from sid. Nearly everythings is fine
now besides that Font anti-aliasing is not working anymore. When I install
some older qtlibs (3.1.0) anti-aliasing is working but some apps don't work
(ie. konqueror).

Does anyone know if there is a libqt3 package with aa enabled? Or do I have to
compile my own qt? Or is there another way to re-enable font anti-aliasing
(and, oh yes, I tried the button in the kde control center _really_ often -
withou success.)

System: Debian/unstable; KDE3.1RC5-Karolina; libqt 3.1.1+cvs.20021220-1

so long,
Timo