Re: Woody debs of the KDE_3_1_BRANCH available

On Sonntag, 29. Dezember 2002 14:29, Dirk Schmidt wrote:
> Ralf Nolden wrote:
> > I've build a set of woody debs (that's moving to the release) from the
> > KDE_3_1_BRANCH [...]
> > Packages file is included, so a deb line like:
> >
> > deb http://ktown.kde.org/~nolden/kde-3.1-branch/woody ./
>
> Thank you Ralf for your work.
>
> I have some problems with kbugbuster which shows no icons, but gives that
> message:
> 	libpng warning: Application was compiled with png.h from libpng-1.2.1
> 	libpng warning: Application  is running with png.c from libpng-1.0.12
> 	libpng error: Incompatible libpng version in application and library
>
> The same problem appears with kpovmodeler.
Hmm strange. kbugbuster is in kdesdk and kpovmodeller in kdegraphics. Which
libpng versions do you have installed ?

> > The checkout is from yesterday (Dec 27). If you like me to add
> > third-party KDE debs, speak up :-)
>
> Well, what about a gideon snapshot (would it even be possible to install is
> besides kdevelop2?) and kvim? ;-)
I just took Karolina's debian dir for kdeextragear-1 and besides some fiddling
I'm still compiling :-) I guess I'll check everything and check in the stuff
that's needed into CVS.

Regarding gideon, you can run it besides kdevelop (that's by intention so you
can use both for now until gideon is stable). I'll see if I can build a
package, including the new valgrind plugin plus a valgrind version from
unstable. kcachegrind may be useful, too :-)

> Regards
>
> Dirk, trying to find out how to get kmail work with S/MIME....
http://www.gnupg.org/aegypten/development.en.html is your friend :-)  I'll add
that too anyway soon because that is one thing that I earn my living with at
credativ :-)

- --
Ralf Nolden
nolden@kde.org