Re: libc6/java (was Re: dialy wine: for woody?

> Clever, that one - the JDK isn't a 'debian' package - where do you get
> it?  I'm running j2sdk1.4 from Sun, and would like to keep using 1.4,
> but I'd be interested in anything that's available pre-packaged.

I think it's commercial.

The 1.4.1 fixes that bug:

www.sun.com (somewhere)

You can download a file and unzip it anywhere. It winds up being a single
directory.

I usually symlink /usr/local/java to the latest version then I set my
CLASSPATH and PATH accrodingly. Email me if you have more troubles.

Fred