Re: k3b

On Sat, 28 Dec 2002, Hendrik Sattler wrote:
<...>
> If there are really not packages available anywhere, where can I find exact
> steps to debianize a KDE program without too much work?

Hmmm, dh-make, maybe.
Awhile back I got a patch in that broke out the templates used to do a
Debianization, KDE was the example template (provided by Ivan Moore) I
used.  I doubt it has been kept up to date, but it would probably not
be too much work to bring it up to spec for the Debian-KDE3 build
system.

- Bruce