flash (again?)

  hi you all. this must be the most asked question, but so far I got
no empirical answer. and it is: what should I do to get the ^%#^#
falsh player (whichever it should be) to work? I have sid and kde from
cvs (every monday). I tried to use the flash players in debian (ok,
actually swf-player) and even macromedia's flash 5 plugin. now I
discovered flashplayer-mozilla and I'll try it, but just in case it
doesn't work either... could you gimme some tips?

  TIA and happy new year.

--
La gelatina hecha con vodka pega mas que 'La Gotita'
            --oyente anonimo del programa de radio "Dos tipos audaces"