KDE bug report: Mutex destroy failure

I assume this is the right place to make a bug report, for the unofficial KDE
packages? I cannot run "File Manager - Super User Mode" from the kicker menu.
It asks for authentification but nothing happens after.

In Konsole, I tried xhost +, su, konqueror and it gives the following error:

Xlib:  extension "GLX" missing on display ":0.0".
DCOPServer up and running.
Xlib:  extension "GLX" missing on display ":0.0".
mcop warning: user defined signal handler found for SIG_PIPE, overriding
/tmp/mcop-hirschor is not owned by user
zone still contained 2 blocks
random:/home/hirschor# Mutex destroy failure: Device or resource busy
kdeinit: Fatal IO error: client killed
kdeinit: sending SIGHUP to children.
kdeinit: sending SIGTERM to children.
kdeinit: Exit.

If someone know what this is about please let me know.

Thanks,
James