kfouleggs & kpat

One oddity I noticed in Karolina's otherwise excellent 3.1rc debs,
kfouleggs and kpat appear to have a higher verion number than themselves;
i.e. every time I run apt-get upgrade it replaces the existing packages
with themselves.

Is this only me or is there an internal/external version number problem? I
think this has only happened with the rc5 packages. I know it's not a big
deal but knowing what is going on would help me in understanding Debian
packages a bit better.

James

--
James Tappin,             O__      "I forget the punishment for using
james@tappin.me.uk       --  \/`    Microsoft --- Something lingering