Re: Quanta is too slow

On Wed, Dec 25, 2002 at 10:16:31AM +0100, Gr?goire Cachet scrawled:
> I have a problem with quanta which is very slow when I edit a page that
> contains about more than 250 lines. Quanta becomes very slow and
> unusable. For example it takes about 5 seconds to write one caracter
> when there is a CSS stylesheet of 600 lines
> However I have no problem with spaces and breaklines. Moreover, there
> isn't any problem while I edit the same file with kwrite.

Try with KWord. It's a problem with QRichTextView. Jaymz Julian
<jaymz@artificial-stupidity.net> fixed this, but David Faure rejected it
for KWord on the grounds that it was just too insane. :)

-d

--
Daniel Stone 	     <daniel@raging.dropbear.id.au>             <dstone@kde.org>
Developer - http://kopete.kde.org, http://www.kde.org