Re: KMail Question RE: Opening Pictures

On Friday 20 Dec 2002 11:57 am, Robert Tilley wrote:
> When I double-click a jpeg picture in KMail, a dialog pops up asking if I
> want to Save it, Open it, or Cancel.
>
> Is there a way to set a preference so that all .jpg extensions are
> automatically open with Kuickshow, avoiding the dialog?

KMail is designed so it can never be set to automatically open attachments for
security reason, regardless of their type. However it _should_ be inlining
pictures where they are included as attachments. You may need to set to view
as html for this (if you turn of load external references, this should not
cause any security concern).

Tom