Re: Font problems with kde3.1

I'm still having problems with this.. I've tryied some other things,
though. I think it has something to do with qtlibs because if I install
opera's debian package fonts are only displayed in its statically linked
libs (not with shared). However it could have something to do with the X
server because i've tried to forward using ssh to a solaris sparc machine
and i can see the fonts. But, doing the same to another debian machine...
doesn't work either.
I feel that antialiasing could have something to do with all this.. Does
someone know how can I ensure that fonts are not antialiased (take into
account that I can't use kcontrol of course).

Any suggestions will be welcomed! I've spent 4 days with this and it's
starting to be a nightmare..