Re: Customization questions

söndagen den 8 december 2002 16.54 skrev Craig Dickson:
>  (Konsole ignores it;
> apparently Konsole has no "run as login shell" option, unlike most other
> xterms), so my personal .kdestart sources .bash_profile.

konsole has the --ls option; from man konsole:

 --ls   Start with a login shell  environment.  What  that  does  varies
              depending on your system, but generally it means that files such
              as ~/.profile or ~/.bash_profile will be read. (If that  doesn't
              mean anything to you, don't worry about it, but keep in the back
              of your mind for when you realize you need it.)

Maybe that options does what you want?

-- Karolina