Re: kde debs from Karolina

Wolfgang Mader wrote:

hallo,

today I have installed kde3 with the debs from Karolina. Therefore my kdeversion is now 3.0.98-1 - very nice. But there is a problem. My environment is set to german and the locales are also set to de_DE@euro als default but kde partly speaks enlish. This apperars not in kde 3.0.4 from ftp.kde.org. I can not image that a later version should be less translatet that an older one. So I must have made a mistace. Can someone goes what to do?
thil then - have fun
wolfgang mader
I have tried to install the same debs, but I couldn't find qt-3.1 and it seems to be keeping me from getting a full install. All of the packages are showing as 'iU' with dpkg. I thought that I got all of the packages from that site, but somethings seems to missing.
Xavian-Anderson Macpherson.