Re: konqueror + flashplugin + remote X display = freeze

On Thu, 17 Oct 2002, Nikita V. Youshchenko wrote:

> I am running debian server that serves several remote desktops (remote xdm &
> co).
>
> When on a remote X session a page is opened on konqueror (KDE 3.0.4) and
> that page uses flash, the browser hangs until "nspluginviewer" process is
> manually killed.

Hi there.

This is a known problem with the flash plugin (http://www.ltsp.org/ for
more informatin - they were understandably very unhappy about it).

Apparently the latest beta version of Flash 6.0 for Linux doesn't have
this problem. This version was released onyl last week.

Trevor Johnston