Re: koffice-dev what should it contain

> 2) To question whether the package had actually been built correctly - ie
> the lack of this library was a deliberate decision rather than an accident.

The debian koffice-dev package provides all of the headers that are installed
in a default koffice installation.  If you look in
koffice/lib/kotext/Makefile.am, you'll see the line that would install these
headers has been commented out (and has been since the initial CVS commit).

I'm asking now on the koffice list to find out why.

Ben.

--

Ben Burton
benb@acm.org  |  bab@debian.org

If your thesis is utterly vacuous, /
Use first-order predicate calculus. /
With sufficient formality /
The sheerist banality /
Will be hailed by the critics: "Miraculous!"
	- Anon.