Re: Problem with KApptemplate

> Hi there - I am having great difficulty creating a KDE application template
> when using either kapptemplate or even KDevelop to create a prototype.

I think your problem is the fact that KDE 3.0.x doesn't work with autoconf
2.54.  The temporary solution is to either downgrade your autoconf or to
upgrade your KDE to 3.1-beta (3.0.8).

Ben.

--

Ben Burton
benb@acm.org  |  bab@debian.org

A handful of lovers and loved ones, fighting shoulder to shoulder, could
rout a whole army.  For a lover to be seen by his beloved forsaking the
ranks or throwing away his weapons would be unbearable.  He would rather
a thousand times die than be so humiliated.
	- Plato, The Symposium (4th century BC)