KDE 3.0.4 and qt3.0.5

Hi
I  have upgraded my KDE to 3.0.4 from official release in kde site. I talso
ugraded my QT to 3.0.5. But I have got some problem with xft now. All the xft
version of fonts disappeared from KDE and unicode fonts ( original ones, xft
have gone!) are tooo slow. I wonder is it a gug in qt? or KDE or what? On the
other and AFAI could find in dke site KDE3.0.4 is nothing to do with qt3.0.5
and supposed to work fine with qt3.0.3 , is it true? If yes then why they
compiled kde deb files wiith qt3.0.5?