Re: KMail 3.1beta2 problems..

Corey Kovacs wrote:

Also this machine has problems with KDM in that the keyboard does not respond. If I use startx to get to X the keyboard works normally.

Someone else posted this earlier, and I have this problem too after an install of KDE 3.0.4 to a testing/unstable system. Using KDM results in a locked keyboard, removing KDM and running X/KDE manually with startx is fine. I remember this problem coming up before, but for the life of me I can't remember how to fix it. Someone with better memory please help.... :)