Re: My KDE Headaches

> Could anybody point me to a better / more stable desktop?

Your question seems to imply that KDE 2.2 is inherently unstable.  I'd
say that's obviously wrong, especially when you admit at first
everything worked fine.  Suggesting that KDE 2.2 is a bad or unstable
desktop because of your problems seems a little unfair to me.

About your problem, I'm not sure, but your description looks like
faulty or misconfigured hardware to me.  Maybe others can give a more
precise answer.

--
Miguel