Re: KDE 3.0.4 MD5checksum

On Thursday 10 October 2002 23:16, Todd Charron wrote:
> I got that error from that server as well.  Switched download.uk.kde.org
> and everything went through fine.  Not sure what's up with
> download.us.kde.org though...

We're wondering about download.us.kde.org, too. Several of the packages have
md5sum mismatches as we discovered over the day. The only thing that I could
do was re-check if the sums on the uploaded files on the main KDE ftp server
were correct (which they were, all ok, same as the ones I have here that I
uploaded to there). Please use a mirror that works :-/

Ralf