KDE3.1beta2 packages and Liquid

Hi,
I recently installed the 3.1beta2 packages and I'm quite happy with them
so far, finally some KDE packages that installed smoothly on my Woody
:-)

There's just one minor problem, namely the Liquid theme. I had to
recompile it to make it work with the packages and now it seems that
some parts aren't redrawn correctly. The background of toolbar buttons
and the parts of the menu bar that contain no text aren't filled with
the same pattern as the rest of the background but with the color I
chose for normal button background.
I think it's a problem with the new Qt version because the theme worked
fine with Beta2 compiled from CVS using Woody's own Qt. Is there anybody
having the same problem and knowing a workaround? Or maybe a patch to
get it working correctly? It seems that MOSFET has discontinued
development (again).

Bye, Michael

--
"Beware of bugs in the above code. I have only proven it correct, not
 tested it."