Re: Kmail and gpg

> I was under the impression that the original message was about your own
> key, which you should sign (keys that aren't self-signed are worthless).
> Presumably you don't need to look at your own drivers' license.

Sure, but the message I quoted was regarding encryption which is generally
(though not always) about other people's keys.

Ben.

--

Ben Burton
benb@acm.org  |  bab@debian.org

People can be so vicious toward the imaginary world and it saddens
me. You kill a lot of little people's dreams that way. You're no different
from Hitler, as far as I'm concerned.
	- Tori Amos