Re: ugle background when starting kdm

> Sorry but I have a amd athlon XP 2000+ and a geforce graphics card and
> still the dots appear long enough to make my head hurt. I don't think spending
> more money will make the dotted background go away

Well, I stand corrected. This coming from someone who uses a 200 MHZ
pentium II and the dots don't bother me at all b/c it reminds me of my old
mac days.

How long do these 'ugly' dots last? I'm curious now. How long in seconds.

Also, I am very sorry that you have a headache due to this. I would help
more if I could as I like to alleviate as much suffering in the world as
possible.

Have a good day.

Fred Ollinger