Re: 178 days and counting

On Fri, 2002-09-27 at 13:14, Simon Hepburn wrote:

> Brad Felmey wrote:
>
> > I'd rather just bitch about it, thanks.
>
> That's odd.... I'm running sid and kde3.0.3. How did that happen ?
> Guess I must have pasted one of those pesky apt-lines for ftp.kde.org
> that people keep littering this list with, into my sources.list. Mind
> you that's an awful lot of work compared to working out how many days
> kde3 has been missing from sid and bitching about it on a mailing
> list. You have my sympathies...honest.

Simon, don't even pretend you understand what I was getting at. It's
painfully obvious you don't.

If I wanted to maintain dozens of workstations using RPMFIND methods, I
wouldn't be on Debian. It's people like you and the all-but-AWOL
maintainer who are responsible for issues like this:

http://debianplanet.org/node.php?id=813

And between bouts of insinuating that I'm too st00p1d to figure out how
to install unofficial debs (breaking everything compiled against
libarts), see if you can figure out how to set your line-wrap
appropriately in KMail.
--
Brad Felmey