Re: ugly x background when starting kdm

Thanks all for you reply's. As none of the things I tryed after your messages
works and as some of you say it is compiled in Xfree. This is really sad.

I made the transition to linux 2 years ago an I almost never touch any
windows boxes anymore since one of the things I really like about linux
is that you can configure most thing the way you like. After 2 years
configuring, this xfree thing is the only thing I really dislike. Since I am
not a programmer, just a plain user I think I can't patch the xfree sources.

To bad, thanks anyway
Bastiaan