Re: ugle background when starting kdm

I'm pretty sure you should be looking at XFree86 instead of KDE/kdm.
Never thought about it, but I'd like to get a nice background instead of
those dots too, but that's the usual pic that's comes up when X starts.

------
ettan

 On a beautiful day (Thursday, 26. september 2002 12:00)  Bastiaan Naber
wrote.