Re: Anti-aliased fonts just broke - how do I fix?

On Sunday 22 September 2002 21:03, Warren Dodge wrote:
> This one time, at band camp, Miguel said:
> (Sunday 22 September 2002 11:35 am)
> > Where can I find all that information about defoma?
>
> Sorry, I haven't been able to find any docs on defoma at all. That was just
> what I have picked up from various Debian mailing lists. Perhaps a query on
> debian-user would find someone who knows more. If that doesn't work, then
> probably we would be justified in asking on debian-devel.

How about defoma-doc?

ds02[0] ~ # apt-cache search defoma
defoma - Debian Font Manager -- automatic font configuration framework.
defoma-doc - Documents of Debian Font Manager
dfontmgr - GUI frontend for defoma, DEbian FOnt MAnager.
psfontmgr - PostScript font manager -- part of Defoma, Debian Font Manager.
x-ttcidfont-conf - Configure TrueType and CID fonts for X.

And after defoma stuff is installed man -k

ds02[0] ~ # man -k defoma
Defoma::Common (3pm) - Defoma module providing miscellaneous functions.
Defoma::Font (3pm)   - Defoma module to handle font and font-cache.
Defoma::Id (3pm)     - Defoma module to handle Id cache.
Defoma::Subst (3pm)  - Defoma module to handle Subst cache/rule.
defoma (1)           - Debian Font Manager, provides automatic font configuration framework.
defoma-app (1)       - configure a specific application about fonts registered in Debian Font Manager.
defoma-font (1)      - register/unregister font(s) to Debian Font Manager
defoma-hints (1)     - generate font hints.
defoma-id (1)        - Manage id-cache of Debian Font Manager
defoma-psfont-installer (1) - register fonts installed in a PostScript printer.
defoma-reconfigure (1) - Reconfigure all from zero.
defoma-subst (1)     - Modify a rulefile of Defoma font substitution system.
dh_installdefoma (1) - install a defoma related scripts

Achim