Re: OpenOffice in KMenu??

Looking around a bit more, I found here is an entry under "K --> Editors -->
Debian --> Openoffice.org Writer". No icon. I ran "update-menus", which
churned over a bit, but nothing else there.

I guess I am not sure what integration there is supposed to be; I assumed an
"openoffice.org" menu entry somewhere ("Office"??). Should there be
openoffice icons?? File associations??

Currently, all OpenOffice.org files clicked on from Konqueror will open with
ark (as, of course, they are zip files)

I am just curious as to whether this is a problem with my system, or if this
is just the current state of these debs.

B.

;