Re: Quanta

Hi

>   You may want to try installing libqt3-mt-dev.  Worked for me.
> You may also need to install kdelibs4-dev if memory serves me
> correctly...

> > If anyone knows of a way to get Quanta to build on KDE 3.0.3 from
> > source I'd be interested in hearing about it.  My own attempt at
> > installation from source ends when I get the following error
> > message after running './configure' ..

Got hold of libqt3-mt-dev.  That did a lot of good.  Now the error
message says ..

" checking for mcopidl ... not found
configure: error: The important program mcopidl was not found !
Please check whether you installed aRts correctly."

Done a search on mcopidl and aRts but nothing conclusive came up on
the screen in front of me.  What next ?

--
Thanks

Richard